End of Project BO9

All things come to an end, Project BO9 has (almost) reached to a closure after 2 years. Perhaps now I can fully concentrate on my work at (BlackOink Design) which I have neglected. It has been quite difficult to squeeze time for Project BO9 but its finally done. Similarly, it is equally hard to concentrate on my work when there is something bugging in my heart and I know I ought to complete the task in order to fulfill that dream I have. It is something I aim to do in life, and I am glad I took that step even though, many a times during the process, thoughts of giving up came to mind as I do find it hard to juggle between family, passion and work. In spite of all these, it has been an exciting journey; made some new friends and learned more new stuff. This journey is indeed both rewarding and priceless!

Project BO9 will no longer be produced and only 12 were made for sale. Get it whilst stocks last if you have not seen it at my website yet ;) Meanwhile, I am working on some of my own BO9 customs to add to my toy collections.
Maybe I might also invite some of our local designers to take part in customising BO9 and bring the project to a new level. Just thinking aloud. More brains are always better than one, no?


Till then, do stay tuned for more :)

0 comments: